Thursday, August 20, 2009

I Will Be Back (so please don't completely bail out on me)



I have lots of photos still in my camera but so much work to do for my job these last two weeks that I haven't had time to properly edit and post them. I am just pausing for a bit and will resume in a few days.

Please don't abandon me completely. I will also be back to visiting everyone's photo blogs too. I've been a bit of a slacker in that department too and I apologize.....

Until I am back in full force, I just wanted to leave you with this pic I took of myself - just a little something to remember me by.

8 comments:

Darla said...

i did get your comment,thanks! i haven't had time to change it though. i am contemplating whether or not i want my pictures that big since they are just ordinary pics. i may want to use it for my daughters blog, she is the photographer...but now i have it and i really appreciate you doing that for me!!! thanks, and cool photo!

SaraG said...

Cool photo!!
Looks like you are having FUN! and that is what counts.
Enjoy the summer and catch up when you can.
Take care

bentonflocke said...

really cool shot! I agree with SaraG - enjoy the summer - and we´ll see us again!!!

Kim said...

LMAO...todays photo just cracked me up. :0)

Anonymous said...

Will miss you while you are gone, Dot. Hurry back. Anyone that can make fun of themselves can't be all bad!! :D What a fun foto!

Mari said...

I'm just trying to do a little catch up here and you gave me a laugh! yes - I'll think of you this way!

Michelle said...

LOL! That picture is too funny.

Martha said...

too funny! i will be waiting for your return!